Overview and organisation
Each loss of working hours causes additional expenditure and costs in a company. With the systematic management of absences, both can be reduced. The prerequisites for this are an overview as well as instructed managers who know what must be done.
CONCORDIA, in cooperation with XpertCenter AG, assists companies in introducing an effective absence management process, which regulates the competences and responsibilities, even when it comes to short absences. In the event of an absence, everyone knows who does what, when, and why. Moreover, significant performance indicators can be obtained. That is why absence management can also be a valuable management tool.
Training for managers and HR staff
The imparting of expert knowledge empowers managers and HR staff in matters of communication. They learn how to assume their responsibility so that employees are able to recognise the appreciation of the company and to contribute to a positive absence culture. The advantage for the company is that it stays in good shape due to the reduction in absences and the resulting reduction in costs.
- Supports companies with the implementation
- Imparts expert knowledge
- Assists companies with the execution
- Delivers data for analysis regarding long term and short term absences
- Develops appropriate preventive measures within the scope of corporate health management
- Offers a valuable addition with case management