Especially for families
CONCORDIA offers families attractive premiums for children and special benefits such as rooming in, family rooms, and childcare.
CONCORDIA offers many advantages to families.
- Rooming in – you stay overnight with your children in the hospital.
- Family room in the event of a birth – as a proud new father, you may stay overnight with the mother and child in the hospital.
- Course for emergencies with small children – you will learn how to help your child in the event of an emergency
- Care service for your sick or injured child
In addition, CONCORDIA offers numerous premium advantages for children:
- Children up to the age of 16 are exempt from paying premiums with BASIC Mandatory Health Care Insurance in Liechtenstein.
- For children (up to age 15), you pay CHF 6 for NATURA and DIVERSA, and only CHF 3 in monthly premiums for GENERAL Hospital Insurance.
- Beginning with the third child, the supplementary insurances DIVERSA, NATURA and GENERAL Hospital Insurance are free – as long as the same insurances have been taken out for the first two children.
- For children up to the fifth birthday, Dental Care Insurance may be taken out without a dental health certificate; after the fifth birthday, a certificate from the dentist is always required.
- CONCORDIA Baby Bonus: On the birth of your child, we will give you a gift of CHF 100.
A baby is on the way. And it is already insured.
Life begins already before birth. And so does comprehensive preventive care. For this reason, you can enrol your baby for free with CONCORDIA already during the pregnancy. That way, your child is already insured from the moment it takes that first wide-eyed look.
If you insure your child with CONCORDIA before it is born, unconditional acceptance is guaranteed into the supplementary insurances DIVERSA, NATURA, GENERAL Hospital Insurance, ACCIDENTA and Dental Care Insurance in addition to unconditional acceptance into Mandatory Health Care Insurance.